Welcome to Episode #001 of Happy Hour from the Tower: A Destiny Podcast. This is the first episode of a passion podcast featuring Titans, Hunters, and Warlocks. It’s three guys who just love the game and ant to share that with you. This is the “Meet the Guardians” episode where Tee, Nick, and Brandon give you a lowdown on who they are, how they play, and what they are looking to accomplish with this brand new podcast.
00:00 — Introduction
- Once again? But this is our debut episode.
- Happy (Belated) Birthday, Brandon Kelly!
- Commit now, retcon later.
2:00 — What am I listening to?
- It’s all Tee’s fault, starting with bad assumptions…
- If you’re looking for an in-depth, hardcore, all-about-getting-to-the-Lighthouse Destiny podcast, we got bad news for you…
- Who are we?
- A few thoughts on games Brandon is crushing…
10:49 — The Melting Podcast
11:43 — Now that you know us, what is this podcast all about?
- This is more than an excuse for the grown-up’s to drink…
- When you need a pick-me-up… #Crucible
- For Nick Kelly, this podcast is a celebration of Destiny.
13:30 — First Steps into Destiny
- Brandon is the seasoned veteran of the three of us.
- Nick purchased a PS4 for Christmas (You know — THAT Christmas) with good intentions…
- Riding the Skylanders wave to Disney Infiniti (which, yes, Tee still misses…)
- Tee’s entrance into Destiny. A bit of a bumpy one for a reluctant gamer…
17:27 — Why do we still play in the Cosmodrome?
- The storytelling continues to get better and better.
- The Splicers from Rise of Iron — scarier than the Borg?
- As Brandon is the gamer, what brings him back to the game outside of others?
- Nick does not care for PvP. Here’s why…
- Quick plug for Rev3, the drink that powers us through the Crucible.
22:06 — We want to hear what you think!
- Voicemail — 703.791.1701
- Email — podcast (at) happyhourfromthetower (dot) com
Signing off from the Tower…
Remember to leave us a comment or questions
for the show at 703.791.1701, or here at the blog.
We’ll talk about it!
Eyes up, Guardian!
Time to give up the Ghost.
Thanks for listening.