It’s been a challenge recording this episode, but third time’s the charm! Ron had so much fun in studio with us that he decided to come back for more, but in this episode we talk about playing efficiently. What exactly does that entail, and when is it a good time to stay away from your comfort zones?
Sound off, Guardians! How do you play Destiny and where do your preferences lie? Auto? Pulse? Scout? Talk to us at 703.791.1701 (reachable through WhatsApp) or podcast (at) happyhourfromthetower (dot) com. We’d love to hear from you!
00:00 — Introduction
- Man, Chief Wigam 49 and Halo Is My Bitch 12 are throwing serious gremlins in the mix!
- Ron decides to pick apart a line from The Empire Strikes Back…
- …and the show is already off the rails.
- Brandon’s take on Friday the 13th: The Game.
- Worth the wait!
- Disturbing chats in hardware stores after playing Jason Voorhees…
- Wait, this is not the podcast for that game. This is!
- Destiny accomplishments for the week
- Some of us got together with Michi. Some of us…
- Damn social life.
- Takeaways from the week’s Nightfall Strike
- No, Tee…that’s not a Troll. That’s…oh, never mind…
7:09 — Play Smart. Play Efficiently
- Brandon brings up a painful memory on why Tee wasn’t even able to play Destiny inefficiently on Day One…
- A Titan’s mantra
- Tee is convinced that certain weapons go with classes. Tee’s delusional.
- However, some classes and races “fit” better together.
- Ron’s Kryptonite: Sniper Rifles.
- Lessons learned in the Challenge of Elders
- Tee surprises himself with headshots.
- Brandon wants a better indication of a precision kill…and we are back in Jason territory…
- #Not aStormtrooper
12:47 — The Nerd Out App
13:58 — Play Smart. Play Efficiently. (Part Two)
- Bless you, Brandon.
- Ron dealt Tee during a loot review a Boot to the Head.
- And Ron and Nick rub salt into Tee’s 400 Light wound.
- A look into a new perspective on how to level up.
- Ron’s Tough Love. We all feel it when we run with him.
- No, Tee…Ether Seeds, not Exot—oh, never mind.
- The Plight of a “Part Time” Player…
- Tee breaks the Fourth Wall, derails the episode, and turns it into a segue.
21:11 — Guardian Transmissions
- Tee started up a chat with Spartan Jenzii after seeing a work-in-progress of hers appear on the Destiny Facebook Community.
- Jenzii’s jam is EPIC cosplay builds.
- Her current work: Aksis from Tee’s favorite raid, Wrath of the Machine!
- Spartan Jenzii shares her story of her Aksis, Archon Prime build on the HHFTT Blog…
- Sharing some Cosplay Melee love.
- Wrapping-up and winding-down the episode…
- Escape Velocity 2017
- We can take our act on the road, so if you want HHFTT at your event, reach out to us!
- Voicemail — 703.791.1701
- Email — podcast (at) happyhourfromthetower (dot) com
- Where to find us online…
- Ron, you want to take that call?
Remember to leave us a comment or questions
for the show at 703.791.1701, or here at the blog.
We’ll talk about it!
Eyes up, Guardian!
Time to give up the Ghost.
Thanks for listening.