We had so much fun hosting Twitch streamer 3vil_Aura on Happy Hour from the Tower: A Destiny Podcast that we decided to do it again!
Welcome to the podcast Zack or ZG Photo of The Photobombers. With years of streaming and a good amount of gaming under the belt, Zack pays a visit to the Tower to talk about his experiences with Destiny, his love for the raids (including King’s Fall!), and his thoughts on the recent Destiny 2 Beta…and hockey.
Got a question for Zack or the Guardians at the Tower? Give us feedback at 703.791.1701 or podcast (at) happyhourfromthetower (dot) com. We’d love to hear from you!
00:00 — Introduction
- Trying a new recording location. Tee’s still figuring out where everything is.
- SWEET — ZGPhoto is on the line!
- Zack is quite the hugger, especially at events like GuardianCon.
- By the sound of Nick’s voice, what happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay in Vegas.
- A little bit of a GuardianCon tease before jumping in with both feet…
2:42 — Episode #017: An Interview with ZG Photo!
- You met ZGPhoto in our first video episode. Now, get to know him and what his channel is all about.
- Zack loves some Destiny, but PUB-G is an experience!
- What made Raids Zack’s thing on Destiny & Coffee
- A bit of love for Logan Scott
- For any KinderGuardians, what is the difference between a Strike, a Nightfall, and a Raid.
- How does ZG Photo call the shots with players he has never ran with. (Sometimes, it is not as easy as one would think.)
- Brandon put ZG Photo on the spot
- Zack’s Favorite Raid: Vault of Glass and Wrath of the Machine
- Nick draws first blood…and Tee goes on the defensive.
- The show’s favorite drop-in, an encore play
- Why King’s Fall is not Zack’s favorite raid.
18:10 —Episode #017: An Interview with ZG Photo! (Part Two)
- Zack’s fitting in just fine, isn’t he?
- Zack’s Favorite Raid Visually: King’s Fall (Yes, King’s Fall!)
- On Wrath of the Machine, Tee was not the only one sight-seeing in Aksis’ Server Room…
- ZG Photo chimes in on the Destiny 2 Beta
- It was a “safe” Beta.
- There needed to be more, on both PvE and PvP.
- Quick shout-out to Orion who’s in step with Zack.
- Why are our Destiny 2 characters looking like…cartoons?
- PvP felt smarter.
- Thoughts on The Crucible
- Matches felt slower.
- 4v4 was a lot of fun in Countdown
- Brandon’s Joy: Hunters will have knives in their melee
- Returning to GuardianCon 2017 and Zack’s one-day experience
- Some quick-love to Molly…and her non-gaming talents.
- Changing gears in the show…
- Dirtiest team in the National Hockey League
- Nick and Zack settle in for some hard hockey talk…and it is so much fun to listen to them go!
- And the Red Wings are getting a new stadium!
- Serious love for Detroit. (Tee was just there last month!)
34:47 — Feedback & Wrapping Up
- And Zac gets to join us for a Feedback segment! How cool is that?
- Wait a sec… who called our show?!
- YES, #BlondeSolo HERSELF CALLED OUR SHOW!!!
- Oh, Zachary, you do not know who Courtenay Taylor is? You need to listen to this show.
- That voicemail has aged like a fine scotch, it has. No, seriously…
- Welcome to Happy Hour from the Tower, the most adorable Destiny podcast in the podosphere!
- And Zack was worried about following 3vil_Aura’s interview. Holy Hannah!
- So we’ve heard from #BlondeSolo. NOW IT’S YOUR TURN!
- Voicemail — 703.791.1701
- Email — podcast (at) happyhourfromthetower (dot) com
- And make sure to leave us a review on iTunes! Let people know about this podcast.
- Where to find ZG…
- Having Twitch streamers in studio is good fun. Cool stuff happens.
Remember to leave us a comment or questions
for the show at 703.791.1701, or here at the blog.
We’ll talk about it!
Eyes up, Guardian!
Time to give up the Ghost.
Thanks for listening.