What. A. Week.
Yeah, the Guardians know it’s been two weeks since we last fired up the mics; but here we are after a jam-packed week of announcements from Bungie, a day of Nightfalls, and some early morning fun with TheTeeMonster. And with Coach on the line, the Guardians are back. Shenanigans are inevitable.
Got questions for the Guardians? Send in your feedback at 703.791.1701 or podcast (at) happyhourfromthetower (dot) com. We’d love to hear from you!
00:00 — Introduction
- Welcome to the Thanksgiving Show! So let’s talk turkey about Destiny 2!
- Hey, Coach is on the show today!
- With all the Guardians in studio, it’s already promising to be a wild ride…
1:43 — Episode #024: A Big Week of Destiny (Part One: Savathûn’s Song & The Crucible’s Supremacy)
- What a week in Destiny for Tee! What happened? Well…
- Brandon and Ron felt very uneasy about the whole “Flashpoint BAE” concept.
- Coach accomplishes a flawless game in the Crucible…in the game that he hates the most.
- If you want to catch Tee’s stream, better set an alarm clock…
- He’s got to keep a schedule though, lest he falls to the Curse of Pip.
- So, turns out Tee is not the only Guardian from the show to paddle down the Twitch stream.
- Much like KMagic101, Brandon is having a difficult time going back to PSN after a taste of Destiny 2 on the PC.
- The difference between the PC community, the PSN community, and the XBox community.
- Brandon’s mission: Playing the Iron Banner on the PC exclusively
- Congratulations, New Monchichi, for winning the second Faction Rally. #notbitter #totallybitter
- Chatting a bit about swordplay between D1 and D2
- Nick’s schedule has not been conducive to Destiny.
- Now, we’re tagging everything with “of Osiris” from here on…
- Quick shout-out for Nick’s First Love: Xenoblade Chronicles
16:46 — Geek Radio Daily
17:45 —Episode #024: A Big Week of Destiny (Part Two: Curse of Osiris)
- Coach hasn’t lost a beat…
- Quick little moment of glory from the Prestige Nightfall
- So, let’s talk about Curse of Osiris…
- Who is Osiris?
- And did anyone notice that Osiris did the Guardian Slide?
- New Destination: MERCURY
- New Characters, New Lost Sectors (that are harder to find now), and…
- Inappropriate joke in 3…2…….
- And finally, ZG Photo checks in.
- You want to run this podcast? Well…you can’t!
- Some thoughts on the Raid Layer, being introduced in this expansion.
- Returning to the discussion about the Casual Gamer and Destiny 2
- Quick shout out to #BlondeSolo
- Returning to the Leviathan: Shortcut or New Stories in the Environment?
- Brandon and Ron pull rank on Tee…and this is when the podcast starts hopping off the rails.
- Have you heard the Geek Wolfpack Podcast?
- The Weapon Forge…of Osiris.
- Why all the hate on the Vigilance Wing?
- A quick shout-out to the new voice talent showing up…
- Want to see how harder we can hop off the rails?
- What we are looking forward to with Curse of Osiris
- How about your thoughts on what we’ve covered in today’s episode? Don’t be shy…
- Voicemail/WhatsApp — 703.791.1701
- Email — podcast (at) happyhourfromthetower (dot) com
- Where to find us online…
- And here’s where to find us on PlayStation Network…
- See you in December, Guardians!
Remember to leave us a comment or questions
for the show at 703.791.1701, or here at the blog.
We’ll talk about it!
Eyes up, Guardian!
Time to give up the Ghost.
Thanks for listening.