It has arrived.
After all the trailers, after all the hype, after all the anticipation, Destiny 2 introduces Forsaken and the fall of a beloved hero. We are on Twitch and behind the mics to share with you our thoughts. What do you think of the latest DLC from Bungie ? Give us a call at 703.791.1701 or podcast (at) happyhourfromthetower (dot) com. We’d love to hear from you!
00:00 — Introduction
- Welcome to words Tee can’t say.
- So Nick and Brandon seem to be enjoying an inside joke…
- Did you know we are live on Twitch? Because yeah, we are!
- The magic of Twitch − we have visuals now. God help us all.
3:05 — Episode #041: Welcome to Forsaken (Part One)
- Forsaken is here, and we are all processing it.
- For Ron, this is the Destiny we have been waiting for since the original.
- Brandon and Nick are now joined by Stacia so the whole family is on board!
- On the return of a Guardian’s voice…
- Nick Kelly’s opinion in one word: Lore.
- So. Much. Stuff. To do!!!
- Tee would have finished the story by now, but dammit, Gambit!
- Where Tee is at the story…
- Brandon was focused in getting payback.
- In Memorium…
- The hidden gem of Forsaken: Spider
- Ron, once again, stuck it out all Tuesday for Big Cat Rescue.
- Brandon faces Principal Spider.
- Forsaken overhauls more than just the weapons slots.
- The real joy of Forsaken: So much to do, and you decide what direction you want to take.
- Looking over the journey we have taken from Destiny 2, to Curse of Osiris, to Warmind, to this week.
21:12 — Headshots
24:31 — Episode #041: Welcome to Forsaken (Part Two)
- And now, suddenly, technical difficulties…
- Exotic Quests — brace yourselves.
- Nick lays down some serious math on the Coach. The Grind is real!
- The HHFTT crew imagine what the developmental meetings went for Forsaken.
- The exotics feel exotic again.
- If you think that that’s a Loot Cave you’ve found, think again.
- Oh, Gambit…why can’t we quit you?
- Take a look at this sound advice from TheTrueVanguard
- Yes, Gambit is worth all the hype, all the wait. And Tee is fired up.
- The Phalanx are pains-in-the-ass!
- And here’s Drafty with the Play of the Game!
- Triumphs…what do we think?
- What the score tells us
- Quick shout-out’s to the Chat
- Bungie Rewards
- Welcome to the Tower Hangry Gamer Gear!
- They got cool, original Destiny gear. And other games!
- Now they are sponsoring us!
- And when you check out, use “HAPPYHOUR” at checkout, and receive 15% off your order!
- Where you can reach out to us!
- Voicemail/WhatsApp — 703.791.1701
- Email — podcast (at) happyhourfromthetower (dot) com
- Or leave us a comment on the blog!
- Some last minute thoughts…
- Where to find us online…
- And here’s where to find us on PlayStation Network…
Remember to leave us a comment or questions
for the show at 703.791.1701, or here at the blog.
We’ll talk about it!
Eyes up, Guardian!
Time to give up the Ghost.
Thanks for listening.