With the Season of Opulence in full swing thanks to Heroic Menagerie and the Lumina quest, you would think Guardians have nothing to talk about.
But then Bungie comes along and says “Hold my beer…”
The countdown to Shadowkeep is first and foremost on everyone’s mind (except, of course, GuardianCon which is also in full swing at the time of this show going live…) and we have a LOT to talk about with this expansion.
Change is coming yet again, and two words continue to bounce across all comm channels: Cross Save. How about you? We would love to get your thoughts on what you are looking forward to on Shadowkeep. Drop us a line at 703.791.1701 or podcast (at) happyhourfromthetower (dot) com.
00:00 — Episode #054: S is for Shadowkeep, September, and Seventeenth! (Part One)
- A collection of greatest hits from the game…
- Brandon had forgotten that moment.
- Somewhere over at ADHDD&D is a drop-in called “Angry Tee.”
- The Fireteam is down a man.
- Nick is still not letting go of Christmas lights being out…
- Why are we re-recording this episode…
- Technical Difficulties
- Nick and Brandon experience their first Shattered Throne. Alongside this, here’s what’s happening in-game…
- Brandon is now Dredgen.
- Nick is inching closer and closer to Chronicler, and we are pulling for him.
- Tee also scored Dredgen (much to Brandon’s chagrin) and nabbed the following day, Hush. And now
- No, Tee is not going for all the titles. Shut your mouths!
- Big shout-out to iLulu, friend of the show
- Tee is picking up the title of Chronicler…but not the pin.
- Sharing stories about completing Shattered Thrones and Nick discovering new things about his Titan…
- …and a huge shout-out to Notoes!
- Stupid Runes.
- And Tee reveals something to make Brandon’s and Vintage Moon‘s day. (A huge shout-out to P.C. Haring, the Great Enabler.)
- Some love for the Season of Opulence…except from Coach for whom Brandon is (apparently) now speaking for.
- Treasure maps are making Tee and Brandon re-discover nooks and crannies of the Sol System.
- Oh, Lumina, how we await your arrival…
- Brandon shares his concerns about the Lumina Quest after his experience with the Truth Quest. (He’s pretty worked up about this, everyone.)
- Where are the randos when you need them?
25:58 — Gnarly Nerd Clothing
27:15 — Episode #054: S is for Shadowkeep, September, and Seventeenth! (Part Two)
- Brandon is not Ron.
- Nick wants an “On Air” sign, apparently.
- There’s a whole new world revealed to Nick this week, as well.
- Concerning the future of Destiny…
- With the new release schedule, will be a “true” Destiny 3?
- And as an MMO, self-identified by Bungie, how will the “new” Destiny change?
- Woah…was that Tee’s outside voice concerning Anthem?
- When demand outweighs quality — where’s the line drawn?
- From Twitch Chat, Adam Teece offers a new brand name: Destiny Beyond. You got to admit — kind of catchy. (Got an idea for a new brand name? Share it with us!)
- There is such a thing about making content for content’s sake versus content with focus.
- Let’s talk about Shadowkeep!
- Fan theories behind what is really on the Moon
- Tee is really starting to dig Destiny Beyond.
- A quick note on GuardianCon and their recent fund raiser for St Jude’s Childrens Hospital — GGs, everyone!
- What is going on currently at Bungie.net for dee keedz!
- What are we looking forward to in Shadowkeep?
- Did we mention the Moon’s haunted?
- Let’s put some faith into what Bungie has in store.
- A little more love for Gnarly Nerd Clothing
- Where to talk to the Fireteam
- VOICEMAIL: 703.791.1701
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- LIVE: http://twitch.tv/theteemonster
- Where to find us online…
- And here’s where to find us on PlayStation Network…
Remember to leave us a comment or questions
for the show at 703.791.1701, or here at the blog.
We’ll talk about it!
Eyes up, Guardian!
Time to give up the Ghost.
Thanks for listening.