Hard to believe, but we have been at this for one year.
One year of columns, news, interviews, video, and random goofiness from a Fireteam of Guardians that loves this game for all its faults. Enjoy this super-sized episode where we look back on a year with Destiny and Destiny 2.
Remember, Guardians, to leave us your feedback and thoughts on a year’s worth of content at 703.791.1701 or podcast (at) happyhourfromthetower (dot) com. We’d love to hear from you!
00:00 — New Promo: The One-Year Anniversary
01:15 — Introduction
- We hit the ONE YEAR mark!!!
- Brandon drop those sick beats on a whim!
- The band is back together so hold on to something.
- The previous episode…silly fun, right?
- Brandon is now fourteen, and single….ladies….
3:33 — Episode #032: A Podcast Turns One Year Old (Part One)
- So after one year, should we just repeat ourselves like Bungie has been doing with Destiny 2?
- We have This Week at Bungie or “TWAB” so if we called this podcast This Week at the Tower….
- Our first “official” episode covered the Age of Triumph!
- We had an issue with re-recording episodes, and Nick took offense…
- Tee’s got a few “Lost Sectors” in the buffer, donchaknow?
- Aaaaaaaand we’re off the rails…
- We did a few shows, the three of us, but Coach made his first appearance on the Reveal of Destiny 2.
- How the Happy Hour happened…
- This was a podcast that made us fall in love with Destiny all over again.
- Nick’s reason for the podcast is way more paranoid.
- It started on a dungeon crawl.
- Nick was hooked by the name.
- Nick silently implies a lot on mic, so you can imagine what we are implying here.
- What we have done in a year?
- Proudest Moment on the Podcast for the hosts
23:07 — Geektitude
23:39 — Episode #032: A Podcast Turns One Year Old (Part Two)
- Remembering Joy-O.
- Nick is taking the command of this Fireteam. Here we go…
- A look back on Episode #6: Baby’s First Raid
- The numbering of the episodes are a little off. So. Much. CONTENT.
- And that episode brings up Brandon’s sore point about the Leviathan.
- A change in clans offers options.
- And a tangent on Raids late is revealed.
- Nick’s hatred of Brother Vance knows no depths.
- What do we miss from Destiny 2 that we would like to come back.
- For Ron: The disconnect between the Raid and the Endgame
- For Tee: The Grind. In particular — Archon’s Forge.
- The beauty of “one more game” during Forge Weapons…
- What we would like to see coming in the future for Destiny 2…
- For Brandon: A new Vex Raid on remastered planets from Destiny.
- For Ron: An improvement in social interactions on the individual platform.
- For Tee: New missions on new planets
- And Ron drops an amazing creative bomb to ponder for a future DLC or Destiny 3…
- A few true confessions from Coach to end the show on.
- Do you have a favorite show from Year One? Share that moment with us!
- Voicemail/WhatsApp — 703.791.1701
- Email — podcast (at) happyhourfromthetower (dot) com
- Where to find us online…
- And here’s where to find us on PlayStation Network…
Remember to leave us a comment or questions
for the show at 703.791.1701, or here at the blog.
We’ll talk about it!
Eyes up, Guardian!
Time to give up the Ghost.
Thanks for listening.